Tampa Bay's premier Fiberglass Boat Repair and Boat Detailing Specialist.
Ahoy And Welcome Aboard!
You have arrived at Captain Levi's, Tampa Bay's premier Fiberglass Boat Repair and Boat Detailing Specialist. When it come's to a broken fiberglass boat, our Captain speaks broken fiberglass fluently! No matter if it's a Structural Fiberglass Boat Repair or cosmetic Fiberglass Boat Repair, Captain Levi and the crew repair it!
Aboard Captain Levi's, we provide one time, as well as long term solutions, to all your fiberglass boat repair and Boat Detailing needs.
Our services include:
- Mobile Fiberglass Boat Repair and GeL Coat Restoration.
- Fiberglass Boat Repair, from minor Gel Coat scratches to heavy Fiberglass Boat Collision Damage
- Structural Fiberglass Boat Repair and replacement of structural fiberglass members, such as Fiberglass Boat Decks
- Fiberglass Boat Bulkheads
- Fiberglass Boat Transom Repair/Replacement
- Fiberglass Boat Stringer Repair
- We use the same type of fiberglass materials of original construction or state-of-the-art composite materials and fiberglass laminating schedules.
Please visit our other pages to learn more of our services.
Captain Levi is committed to satisfy the most difficult and sophisticated request of the men and women who go to sea. At sea as on land quality workmanship and quality materials is and always will be a precious commodity!
Captain Levi's mission is to remain Tampa Bay Florida's #1 rated Fiberglass Boat Repair and Boat Detailing service in customer satisfaction!
Captain Levi's office is in the Bay Pines Industrial Park, located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. From this location, we dispatch our Mobile Fiberglass Boat Repair and Boat Detailing Crews threw out Pinellas County and it's 24 incorporated municipalities Belleair. Belleair Beach, Belleair Shores, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Madeira Beach, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Pinelass Park, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Safety Harbor, Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg Beach, Seminole, South Pasadena, Tarpon Springs, Treasure Island and Tampa.